Last edited by admin Wed, 10/03/2012 - 19:52
- Edit the chapter that is relevant to the topic you wish to clarify.
- Lines break automatically.
- HTML formatting is allowed.
- Where possible, write your contribution in a separate
<h5>sub-chapter. Headline tags are automatically recognized and a section edit link is automatically added next to each headline.
- Place the HTML code in <code> tags. Thus the Primer's code filter will be able to highlight your HTML code and make it easier to read. As an additional bonus, you can freely use the
< >symbols, when they are inside